Our Facility / Process
Did you know?
- Our canvas' represent the latest in the evolution of high-quality, high-consistency canvas. The canvas is made of bright white, water-resistant, 100% polyester with a fine 1 over 1 weave that provides brilliant color reproduction with rich blacks and incredible detail !!
- Our latex inks are odorless and environmentally friendly, having been Ecologo and Greenguard Gold certified.
- Our canvas/ink combination provides extreme durability to provide high scratch and abrasion resistance, which allows superb stretchability without cracking or flaking.
- Our commitment to minimizing our impact on the environment is a priority of ours. To avoid contributing to the deforestation of the Amazonian rain forest, where most pine stretcher bars sold in the US come from, we found alternative options closer to home. We were able to make use of the post-recycling material called MDF. After finding a suitable supplier in Indiana, we worked with a local supplier to ramp up the production volumes required to support our customers’ needs, closer to home, reducing further our carbon footprint.
- All of our products are made in the USA.